Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lesson Learned

... as always, the hard way.

Today we had our first "day-time" sitter and we were very much looking forward to a fun, chillax day at the lake. Well, hour and a half in I get bit by something, which was annoying, but I didn't let it ruin my fun.

Not until my ears and eyes were swollen, rash all over my body and my breathing getting heavy. Scary? Ah, yes.

So our day was cut short as we rushed to the emergency room, and I was hooked up to an IV, along with steroids and more medicine.

But no worries... As soon as they gave me the meds all the rashes went down, along with the swelling and heavy breathing. Thank the good Lord above for modern medicine.

So that was quite an expensive "day-time" babysitting adventure that was short-lived. Lesson learned little man. We will stay home next time.... But surely that can't happen twice?! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment