Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mr. Personality

So James is a full fledge ham biscuit. When I'm not paying attention he will untie my shoes, seriously (see pic).

Yesterday at the gym nursery the worker told me, "He was so funny." And of course me, being the paranoid mom that I am, said, "I'm sorry he was fussy!" Then she looked at me and said, "No! Funny!... That baby over there has been crying the whole time and James would just look over at him then the other babies and look at her and go "arghhh"!"

Being his mommy I can tell you that "arghh" was, "what's his deal, yo?!"

He's climbing every where and under my supervision climbed up 7 steps this morning.

He laughs constantly (even when I'm trying to discipline him by saying, "No!" very sternly while he is dropping all his food on the floor for Sadie. :) It's really hard not to laugh!

He talks to himself while playing in a very soft voice saying, "A dabraba taba raa..."

10 months are off to a great start! Loving every minute of him...

No comments:

Post a Comment